Get Spy Camera Image Widget for Blogger


Make a picture floating camera as you can see in the upper right corner of my blog it's very easy to Install. Want to know how to install this Widget in your Blog  "also want to put it on the blog agant Okay I know love me, from the later agan" do not cry at the same time you know me. hahaha PEACE gan: p it also work with Wordpress and Other Blogger platform it's really awesome widget enjoy


☺Just Copy n Paste below Code In ur site ☺

<script language="JavaScript" src="https://computerfan.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/zen.js" type="text/javascript"> </script> <script language="JavaScriapt" type="text/javascript"> cot("https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhV69GIgfs1ZrcsjJMMYu63QcQbB5I8uUb_e0ON273B2D7-_q3jsKmuhfnV_xUJvhyphenhyphen5IsxKhF0Bo9nWsq90P7hU3X4B7TgLRsk6M78RBZXRFfVZKmy3yncVmtb05zYPnyjKoQoRwXh0AMw/s1600/cctv.gif")</script>


How to install This Awesome Widget in your Blogger :

*  Blog Copy the Above Code 
* Go To Blogger.com 
* Open blog Layout Option 
* Click Add a Gadget  
* Choose HTML / JavaScript  
* Paste The Above copy Code 
* Then save it, and see the results
   
Enjoy...:)





I am Rajput Gaurav a ETHICAL HACKER and a tech enthusiast. Catch up with me on my New Site DecodedReviewand experience a whole new way of looking at technology and Hacking.
Follow Me

­



­

­

­

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Get this Here

Powered By DecodedReview.com · Designed By Rajput Gaurav·© All right received Legal-Privacy Policy ©